[Rtk-users] SimpleRTK : help for defining a correct json file for CudaBackProjectionImageFilter

Yannick Boursier boursier at cppm.in2p3.fr
Fri Dec 22 15:17:13 EST 2017

Hi Cyril,

Sorry for my late answer. First thank you because your last trick
(removing <InpuImageType>) worked, I correctly compiled and installed
everything.

I am late because I thought that I did something wrong since when I
tested the code by simply projecting then backprojecting a simple
volume, the results between the CPU-codes and GPU-codes were different
and the GPU result cas clearly wrong.

I understood this morning the problem and put it in evidence : the
CudaForwardProjectionImageFilter seems to be not adapted to the case
when the size of voxels and pixels are not equal to 1 whereas the
CudaBackProjectionImageFilter is OK for that !!

I will try to debug it and let you know.

I wish to all of you a Merry Christmas and relaxing holidays.

Best ,

Yannick