[Rtk-users] Reg: CBCT 1k reconstruction error

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Nov 3 10:28:49 EDT 2016

Hi,
I think you should look at the applications before posting a question
on the mailing list. There is a rtkscatterglarecorrection tool, look
at rtkscatterglarecorrection.cxx. You must init the coefficients.
I'll add a check to make the error message more readable but please,
take the time to look at all the examples available in applications
before posting a question.
Thanks,
Simon