[Rtk-users] Model-based image reconstruction based on the RTK modules

vahid ettehadi w_ettehadi at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 12:50:12 EDT 2016

Hello RTK users and developers,
I already implemented the RTK and reconstructed some images with the FDK algorithm implemented in RTK. It works well. Thanks to RTK developers.
Now, I am trying to develop a model-based image reconstruction for our cone-beam micro-CT. I see already that some iterative algorithms like ART and its modifications and conjugate-gradient (CG) method are implemented in the RTK. I want to develop a model-based reconstruction through the Newton/quasi-Newton optimizations methods. I was wondering is it possible to extract the gradient of least square function from implemented algorithms like CG module? Any recommendation will be appreciated.
Best Regards,Vahid