[Rtk-users] Reconstruction Volume.

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu May 12 01:31:51 EDT 2016

Hi,
The typical solution (e.g., in clincial scanners) is to reconstruct the
field-of-view of the scanner (every point in space that is seen by all
source positions) because you know this is the only area of space where
your reconstruction is going to be accurate. rtkfieldofview generates this
FOV.
Simon