[Rtk-users] Reconstruction Volume.

AMJAD N amjad.n.cet at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:12:17 EDT 2016

Hello users,

I have successfully implemented CBCT reconstruction using both CUDA and CPU
method. For finding the reconstruction volume size, I measured the actual
object size. divided by respective axis number of pixels to get spacing.

eg: If my object is 10x15x20 cm. I measure that dimensions. If the required
volume is 500x600x700 px, to get spacing i used 10/500,15/600,20/700.

But this is not practically possible for every object. Is there any way to
find the reconstruction volume spacing other than doing the above method.

I have SDD(Source Detector Distance), SID(Source Isocenter Distance),
Detector physical size,pixel density.

Thanks and Regards

AMJAD N