[Rtk-users] Rooster

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Thu Jun 2 07:58:07 EDT 2016

Hi Guillaume,

Just wanted to let you know : if you perform a 4D CT for the planning,
and use motion estimation on that 4D CT (thus getting either one 4D
displacement vector field, or two inverse-consistent 4D DVFs), you can
use this/these DVF(s) in ROOSTER. It should bring you a significant
improvement of image quality, and on my datasets I was able to reduce
the number of iterations of the main loop to 10 without problems.

We can discuss this further if you are interested.
Cyril