[Rtk-users] Rooster

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Wed Jun 1 03:44:13 EDT 2016

The bottleneck is the 4D conjugate gradient, and by far. You can also
try to reduce the number of main loop iterations (10 should already give
a nice result, but you may need more for your application).
That, plus reducing the size of your reconstructed volume, plus the
optimizations I'm working on, should give you a reconstruction time of
less than one hour.