[Rtk-users] Fwd: About the newspacing flag

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Feb 19 17:15:12 EST 2016

Hi Guangming,
The parameter is processed in rtkGgoFunctions
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/code/rtkGgoFunctions.h>.h.
It's passed to an itk::ChangeInformationFilter
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ChangeInformationImageFilter.html>
at the beginning of the rtk::ProjectionsReader.h
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionsReader.html>. But in
the end, there is nothing to explain, it's simply changes the spacing of
the input projections.
I hope this helps,
Simon

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Guangming Zang <guangming.zang at kaust.edu.sa