[Rtk-users] How to search for previous Q/A of RTK community?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Feb 5 10:36:43 EST 2016

Hi Rune,
Thanks for the suggestion. I personally like the mailing list better
than the forum and this choice had been discussed at the beginning. But
I could raise this suggestion at the next RTK meeting.
Meanwhile, I have sent a request to suscribe to gmane.org. Another
option is to search via google using their "site:" option, e.g., "Rune
site:http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/rtk-users/".
Simon