[Rtk-users] Isocenter question

Solomon Tang solomoncztang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:25:55 EST 2016

Dear rtk-users,

I am having success with forward projection and reconstruction of complete
cases much like in the example from the wiki. However, I am interested in
creating projections of cropped images. I took the 00.mha from the example
and cropped it. When I create the projection, using rtkforwardprojections,
the cropped projection rotates around the isocenter of the original
uncropped file around the AP axis as expected.

Is there a way to create a projection of a cropped image such that the
cropped projection rotates around a newly centered AP axis?

I am certain that the origin and spacing values of the geometry are
correct. I have tried messing with the sid and the sdd values but they do
not influence the distance between the isocenter and the cropped object.

Thanks