[Rtk-users] Release of RTK v1.2.0

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Feb 15 08:06:54 EST 2016

Dear RTK users,
RTK v1.2.0 <https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/archive/v1.2.0.zip> has just
been released, about 7.5 months after RTK v1.1.0. This release will be
the minimal version for the implementation of the fixed forced detection
in the upcoming Gate v7.2.

Release notes :
- CMake option "RTK_TIME_EACH_FILTER" to separately time each RTK filter
in an application
- Various improvements on projection weighting with offset detectors
- Added 4D Ordered Subsets SART application
- New python wrappings for SimpleRTK
- Added "--weights" option in rtkconjugategradient to allow weighted
least squares optimization, with either standard or preconditioned
conjugate gradient (using the "--preconditioned" flag)
- New "--like" option in many applications, to read the output
dimension, spacing and origin from an existing image
- Added Iterative FDK application
- Added "--idvf" option in rtkfourdrooster, to use inverse-consistent
DVFs (one with "--dvf", the other with "--idvf") to speed up inverse warping
- Added "--clipbox" option to rtkamsterdamshroud to crop the shroud
based on a 3D clipbox
- Added rtkoverlayphaseandshroud, which creates an image on which it is
easy to evaluate the quality of the phase estimation
- Added optional laplacian regularization to 3D conjugate gradient
reconstruction
- Many bug fixes

Many thanks to the increasing number of contributors, in alphabetical
order for this release: Cyril Mory, David Sarrut, Deepak Roy
Chittajallu, Julien Jomier, Mathieu Dupont, Rholais Lii, Sébastien
Brousmiche, Simon Rit.

We don't focus on releases since we have a public github repository
<http://github.com/SimonRit/RTK> that we try to keep stable, I still
recommend the use of the master HEAD over releases to enjoy the new RTK
developments before their release. We still have a few on-going projects
for which we will use and enhance RTK.

Simon (for the RTK consortium)