[Rtk-users] 4DROOSTERReconstruction example

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Mon Sep 28 07:48:54 EDT 2015

Hi Joel,

I have fixed the wiki example (command line parameters AND data). Can
you restart it from scratch and let me know if you still have problems ?

Roughly, the problems were the following:
- the "mm_50.mha" motion mask file was not aligned with the CBCT coordinates
- the regularization parameters (gamma space and gamma time) were way
too high. The regularization with a high gamma-time caused frames to be
identical, while it should only discourage variations

I hope it works, now. If it doesn't work for you, please keep asking
Cyril