[Rtk-users] Pixel value and mha dcm conversion

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Sep 7 03:41:20 EDT 2015

(Please use the mailing list)
Hi,
No, there is no post-processing option in RTK to rescale the reconstructed
values but this is rather easy to do by adding an ITK filter such as
RescaleIntensityImageFilter
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1RescaleIntensityImageFilter.html>.
There is no plan to add such options because I think the post-processing
can be kept out of the command line tools.
Simon