[Rtk-users] 4DROOSTERReconstruction example

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Oct 2 02:44:21 EDT 2015

Hi Joel,
Can you explain how you created your mask? Looking at the code, it seems to
me that if you create a 4D image with RTK, create a mask from this image
with exactly the same meta info and pass it to ROOSTER, that should work in
all cases. If I were you, I would compare the two mhd files (of the mask
and the 4D image you used to create it) and verify that the meta info is
exactly the same.
For ROOSTER, I suggest to add an interpolation when the information is not
inconsistent, e.g., in the main() function. I can do it if you agree Cyril.
Simon