[Rtk-users] Unknown CMake command "WRAP_GGO"

Shen, Weicheng WEICHENG.SHEN at leidos.com
Thu Oct 1 10:57:56 EDT 2015

Hello Simon,

Thanks for the tip! When I run CMake on applications/CMakeLists.txt inside RTK, the following error message appears:

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:1 (FIND_PACKAGE):
By not providing "FindGengetopt.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"Gengetopt", but CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Gengetopt" with
any of the following names:

GengetoptConfig.cmake
gengetopt-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "Gengetopt" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"Gengetopt_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If
"Gengetopt" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
been installed.

It looks like “FIND_PACKAGE(Gengetopt)” can’t find either GengetoptConfig.cmake or gengetopt-config.cmake. I did a manual search for these files in the RTK directories, and they don’t exist. So I added a variable CMAKE_MODULE_PATH in the cmake GUI when performing configuration. The value of CMAKE_MODULE_PATH is set to the path of FindGengetopt.cmake. The .sln file can now be successfully generated.

Next I need to build the project using Visual Studio 2013.

Thanks you very much for your help!

Weicheng Shen, Ph.D.
Lead Research Scientist | Leidos
4001 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203 | Suite 700