[Rtk-users] Unknown CMake command "WRAP_GGO"

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Oct 1 02:18:53 EDT 2015

Hi,
WRAP_GGO is defined in cmake/FindGengetopt.cmake. To be able to use
WRAP_GGO in an external project you need to do the same as in
applications/CMakeLists.txt, i.e., FIND_PACKAGE(Gengetopt). But the
easiest, to start with, is to build the rtktutorialapplication in the RTK
project.
Let us know if that answered your problem,
Simon