[Rtk-users] using RTK with projection matrices and projection images

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 20 14:38:24 EDT 2015

Dear Shiras Abdurahman,
It's better to email the mailing so that everybody can participate our
discussion. We developped a tool to do this a while ago but it's never made
it to the public repo. I have enclosed it if you want to have a look but it
does what you want I think. The part of interest for you is how the
variable matProj is converted to an RTK geometry.
We'll try to clean it and push it to the main repo in November if you can't
figure out how to use it. Good luck!
Simon