[Rtk-users] Problem with rtkGgoFunctions when importing series of images

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Nov 2 08:58:24 EST 2015

Hi Thibault,
SetProjectionsReaderFromGgo is a macro designed for the
rtk::ProjectionsReader
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionsReader.html>, I'm
not surprised that it does not work with the itk::ImageSeriesReader. It's
not about the image type but about the filter type... We use this macro to
set many parameters specific to the rtk::ProjectionsReader
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionsReader.html>. Since
a while, I have made have a common rtkinputprojections_section.ggo
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/applications/rtkinputprojections_section.ggo>
file for all the applications that use the rtk::ProjectionsReader.
If you don't want to use the rtk::ProjectionsReader but
itk::ImageSeriesReader (e.g., because it does a lot of automatic processing
that you don't want), you'll have to write your own code to set it up.
I hope this clarifies things.
Simon