[Rtk-users] Conjugate Gradient Artefact

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu May 7 08:38:47 EDT 2015

Hi,
Probably an offset detector artefact. Look at this conversation:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/rtk-users/2015-March/000713.html
Maybe try one of the algorithms that properly uses the offset detector
filter? For the FOV, the option --displaced will provide the full FOV.
I hope this helps,
Simon