[Rtk-users] How to make the comparison?

Guangming Zang guangming.zang at kaust.edu.sa
Sun May 10 16:50:17 EDT 2015

Hi all.
I have implemented SART algorithm with some optimizations.and i wanna to
make a comparison with the implementations in our RTK.
My questions are:
1. how to use RTK to  generate the initial  volume(i.e., ground Truth )to
make the comparison?
2. My answer to the question 1 is that maybe i can use rtkdrawgeometricphantom
to generate a reference volume. However,
I noticed that in  the ADMMTV example in RTK wiki page,
<http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Examples/ADMMTVReconstruction>  when
i use the default demand, it works well (both for rtkadmmtotalvariation and
rtkdrawgeometricphantom)
. But when i change the spacing from 2 to 1, and dimension as 128. i.e. the
commands
from
rtkdrawgeometricphantom --spacing 2 --dimension 256--phantomfile
SheppLogan.txt -o ref.mha

rtkdrawgeometricphantom --spacing 1 --dimension 128 --phantomfile
SheppLogan.txt -o ref.mha

the volume's visualization(ref.mha) is wired .

So can you help me to find what's going on or tell me a better way to
make the comparison between RTK method and my implementations.

Thanks in advance and with my best regards

Guangming

*Guangming Zang (Alex)*
*King Abdullah University of Science and Technology(KAUST)*
*University of Chinese Academy of Sciences(UCAS)*

--

this email.