[Rtk-users] rtkadmmwavelets ring artifact

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Mar 18 04:03:35 EDT 2015

Hi,
It looks very much like a displaced detector artefact (the Cho
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0895611196000316>
situation). If I refer to the doc of ADMM wavelets
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ADMMWaveletsConeBeamReconstructionFilter.html>
and TV
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ADMMTotalVariationConeBeamReconstructionFilter.html>,
you have these nice graphs that document the pipelines used for the
computation and indeed, the displaced detector situation is accounted for
in TV but not in wavelets. Maybe you can try to dig in the code and correct
that in ADMM wavelets? Otherwise, I'll ask Cyril if he agrees to do it next
week.
Simon