[Rtk-users] The preprocessing for .bmp and .tif images

Chao Wu wuchao04 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:56:27 EDT 2015

Then it probably means the pixel size RECORDED IN TIF is 1 mm, or the pixel
size is NOT SET and then by default of itk/rtk 1 mm...
By the way with the latest version of rtk you can overwrite the projection
image metadata (including pixel size) with command line argument. You can
try to put --neworigin 0.127 and see what happens.

Regards,
Chao