[Rtk-users] RTK user meeting on image quality in static CBCT

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jun 10 04:12:25 EDT 2015

Dear RTK users and developers,
We are a few users to face the same problem of poor image quality in
cone-beam CT due to photon statistics, detector effects (lag, glare, ...),
beam hardening and/or scatter. RTK has basic solutions, there are other
solutions being implemented and we would like better solutions implemented.
I would like to invite those that want to contribute to this topic to a
one-day meeting in Lyon the last week of July.

Goals:
- present and discuss existing RTK solutions,
- present and discuss solutions being implemented in RTK,
- propose the development of new solutions and share the work.

Place: Lyon, France (exact location to be announced)

Time: last week of July, day to be determined, please complete foodle
<https://groupes.renater.fr/reunion/foodle/RTK-user-meeting-on-image-quality-in-static-CBCT-5577e>
if you're interested.

Cost: free but you'll have to organize your travel and hotel plans (I'll
send suggestions later).

If there is a specific algorithm that you would like to discuss, please
send me an email with the reference. I will put together a list of
references to read before the meeting.
I hope to see you all at the end of July.