[Rtk-users] Fwd: Issue running FDK reconstruction algorithm

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jul 28 12:46:17 EDT 2015

Hi,
I guess the quotes are OS depedent, maybe you need double quotes on Windows.
It's strange that you don't get an error message. Are you sure it crashed?
If yes, have you checked the elektaGeometry file? Does it have 669
projection sections as expected? Or maybe it's a memory issue, try the
--lowmem option.
Simon