[Rtk-users] CUFFT error

ghostcz ghostcz at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:05:44 EDT 2015

Thank you.
I kept the dimension to the same value. I think reducing the spacing will need less rows in the projections, because the physical length will reduce with the spacing.
Interestingly, it also works if I use 0.0462 instead of 0.04623 as spacing.
Yes, I use –subsetsize=1 and –division=2 while –lowmem enabled. The origin is always updated with –0.5*spacing*(size-1);

Best regards,
Louie