[Rtk-users] CUFFT error

ghostcz ghostcz at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:49:21 EDT 2015

Dear rtk users/developers,

I was testing the rtkfdk.exe application.
The program ran into an error and caught an exception saying:
“
itk::ExceptionObject (00000000002EEA60)
Location: "unknown"
File: C:/Users/liy/root/RTK/code/rtkCudaFFTRampImageFilter.cu
Line: 97
To save you a trip to the documentation, Line: 97 is here:
“
if(fftDimension.z==1)
    result = cufftPlan2d(&fftFwd, inputDimension.y, inputDimension.x, CUFFT_R2C);
  else
    result = cufftPlan3d(&fftFwd, inputDimension.z, inputDimension.y, inputDimension.x, CUFFT_R2C);
  CUFFT_CHECK_ERROR(result);
“

This occurred when --spacing=0.04623, while the program works just fine if I use --spacing=0.05.
Is there anyone can help me with this?

Best regards,
Louie