[Rtk-users] bright circle on the reconstructed image

Howard lomahu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 22:53:45 EDT 2014

Hi Simon,

It appears I have to apologize again and take back the question about the
SART reconstruction.
I re-ran on the big data set (644 projections). This time no memory issue
and SART worked well.
For some reason it did not work on the small set initially. I should have
run more tests before
posting here.

Sorry about the noise and thanks a lot for looking into the "issues".

-howard