[Rtk-users] Reconstruct Nikon XTH320 data

M Miller croow at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 00:06:37 EDT 2013

I've been trying sporadically over the last year to reconstruct some CT data using RTK and have had only modest success. So, I'm making
available a small data set in the hopes that someone can point out what I'm doing wrong, or why RTK won't work for this problem.
It can be found at:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwEyKtwqqtqhVDBqcncwQzVjRVk&usp=sharing

The data was acquired on a Nikon XTH320 system and also reconstructed using the vendor's CT-Pro software. Each of the projections was initially a 16bit tif image sized 2000x2000 pixels. These have been converted to attenuations, resized to 500x500, and stacked in a metaIO container. Along with the image data (mhd/raw) there are two text files created by the acquisition system that describe all of the geometry and imaging conditions. I've posted small renderings of one z-slice reconstructed with the vendor software ("CT_121029a_250.tif") and the best I've been able to get using RTK ("rtk_500.jpg"). I also included a batch file listing the rtk command line options I've been using.

I don't think there's anything else I could add that isn't in the posted configuration files, but I'd be happy to answer any questions that might help.
Thanks