[Rtk-users] CUDA compile error

Gregory Sharp gcsharp at partners.org
Tue Dec 11 11:28:23 EST 2012

Hi,

The below error suggests that RTK requires a minimum CUDA version.
Unfortunately the nvidia documentation does not say which
version these symbols were introduced.  Maybe it is 4.1.
(I have 3.0 installed on the machine that produced the error).

If anyone has any knowledge on this please let us know.
If not, I propose to patch RTK to require version 4.1 or greater.

-Greg

/PHShome/gcs6/work/rtk/code/rtkCudaFFTRampImageFilter.cu(117): error:
identifier "CUFFT_COMPATIBILITY_FFTW_ALL" is undefined

/PHShome/gcs6/work/rtk/code/rtkCudaFFTRampImageFilter.cu(117): error:
identifier "cufftSetCompatibilityMode" is undefined

--
Greg Sharp, PhD
Department of Radiation Oncology

dispose of the e-mail.