[Paraview] question about the client server error

王哲 godenwangzhe at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:17:20 EDT 2018

Hello:

I want to use client server mode to visualize data but I got following
error(my client end is OSX), server end command is :

mpirun -np 4 ./pvserver -rc --client-host=<client ip>

Connecting to client (reverse connection requested)...

Connection URL: csrc://172.31.143.50:11111

Client connected.

libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so

libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)

  Major opcode of failed request:  149 (GLX)

  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)

  Value in failed request:  0x0

  Serial number of failed request:  53

Could you give me some clues about how to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot for your help!