[Paraview] How to 3d print a point representation

Jonathan Borduas jonathan.borduas at caboma.com
Thu May 17 18:20:03 EDT 2018

Hi,

You either need a full color/clear printer or a 3D printing Service Provider.

I would use that technology: http://www.stratasys.com/3d-printers/j735-j750

This printer is often used to 3dprint medical models from DICOM and other medical formats.

You could use the Point Volume Interpolator (Gaussian Kernel) to convert your points into voxel.

Best regards,

Jonathan Borduas
CTO, Caboma Inc.