[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: pvtm file format

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Tue May 15 11:48:15 EDT 2018

Trying to wrap my head around what you said.  Really basic question – is .pvtm files a viable file format?  Either it should be supported in ParaView readers, or it should be removed from Catalyst and VTK – correct?

I wrote up a bug here:  https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/18172

Alan