[Paraview] ParaViewWeb and multiple windows

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sun May 13 20:51:05 EDT 2018

You should set the viewId to the VtkRenderer based on which view from the
server you want to be bound to.
To retrieve the view Id on the server side, just call on the python side.

view.GetGlobalDAsString()

I may have small typo for the method name, but in either case the number
you want is the "GlobalID".

HTH,

Seb