[Paraview] layout question, pvpython

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Fri May 11 15:37:43 EDT 2018

Alas, indeed. Just as I thought I was starting to understand what's going
on. Was I just misled because there is a trace output that has this in it?

# get layout
layout1 = GetLayoutByName("Layout #1")
# split cell
layout1.SplitHorizontal(0, 0.5)

Without layout support, can I use pvpython to present two render views and
link them with a camera link? Can you suggest what direction might succeed?

You may have suggested this already, but I'm not sure the hint about
view.GetRenderWindow().SetPosition(x, y) is enough for me. I don't really
get how that's a way forward. What are you suggesting I use that function
to do?

Thanks,

 -Tom