[Paraview] Writer Plugin does not release the handle to the output files

kenichiro yoshimi rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com
Tue May 1 22:30:34 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am creating a writer plugin for Fluent in ParaView 5.5.0 built under
Windows 10. This plugin aims at writing vtkUnstructuredGrid input out
to a Fluent format file as a 3D mesh.

The plugin is built and loaded into ParaView successfully. But when
Paraview opens the attached input and saves it using this
FluentWriterPlugin, a problem occurs. That is, the plugin does not try
to lock the output files after writing and closing them. So I can not
refer to them until I close the ParaView itself.

The following is my implementation.
https://github.com/Kenichiro-Yoshimi/FluentWriterPlugin

What is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance,