[Paraview] pvtu reader error

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Mar 27 22:44:53 EDT 2018

Jamil,

Could you provide some example data and exact steps to reproduce the issue
you are seeing? Experimenting with a Sphere Source created when running
ParaView in client/server mode with 2 server processes, I can save a .pvtp
file that loads as expected in client/server mode, and operations like
slicing work as expected.

Thanks,
Cory

Cory Quammen