[Paraview] Paraview crashing when clipping an openfoam solution

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Mon Mar 26 10:51:47 EDT 2018

Hi Carlos,

That error message means that an exception was thrown from a Qt event
handler.  The message about reimplementing QApplication::notify() is just
to tell you how to catch the exception if you wanted to.  The real problem
is the exception.

A std::bad_alloc exception happens when the program tries to allocate
memory and fails.  So you need to figure out why you are running out of
memory (that is the most likely cause of the error).

HTH,
Shawn