[Paraview] immediate update

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Mar 22 17:21:33 EDT 2018

In the latest version of ParaViewWeb, I've added the Native implementation
of it while the other one was React only.
Divvy is the application that use the native one.

https://github.com/Kitware/divvy/blob/master/Sources/scatterPlotManager.js#L134-L140

For the client, we initialize it like that:
https://github.com/Kitware/divvy/blob/master/Sources/client.js#L27-L29

HTH,

Seb