[Paraview] immediate update

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Mar 22 13:03:15 EDT 2018

ViewPortImageDelivery require the JS side to request a render
while VtkImageDelivery allow the server to push the image without the
client requesting it (self.getApplication().InvokeEvent('UpdateEvent')).

VtkImageDelivery is used inside those components:
https://github.com/Kitware/paraviewweb/tree/master/src/React/Renderers/VtkRenderer
https://github.com/Kitware/paraviewweb/tree/master/src/NativeUI/Renderers/VtkRenderer

Which renderer do you use and how do you set it up?

Seb