[Paraview] immediate update

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Thu Mar 22 08:38:06 EDT 2018

Thank you, but that doesn't seem to change anything for me. Doing this now:

        self.renderView1.Update()
        self.getApplication().InvokeEvent('UpdateEvent')

Am I understanding it right that this is communicating with one of the
ViewPort or ViewPortImageDelivery protocols? Should I be sure to include
one of the other built-in protocols? Right now, I use those two, plus
MouseHandler.

Thank you,

 -Tom