[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: ParaView 5.5.0-RC2 tagged, binaries available

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Mar 20 10:33:47 EDT 2018

Simon,

Thanks for the report. As a workaround, you can go to Edit > Settings...
and under the render tab, click the gear to access the "Depth Peeling for
Volumes" option. Turn this off and you should no longer get the warning.

Utkarsh,

This warning is a useful message, but it will appear all the time for
Simon. Shall we filter the message out of the output messages?

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen