[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: ParaView 5.5.0-RC2 tagged, binaries available

Michalke, Simon simon.michalke at fau.de
Tue Mar 20 09:47:04 EDT 2018

Hi,

I get the following warning when trying to open the .vtu file:

Warning: In
/home/simon/code/cfs_paraview/metabuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLRenderer.cxx,
line 379
vtkOpenGLRenderer (0x46b0440): UseDepthPeelingForVolumes requested, but
unsupported since DualDepthPeeling is not available.

otherwise it is working.

Simon