[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: ParaView 5.5.0-RC2 tagged, binaries available

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 19 13:02:58 EDT 2018

Hmmm...  No, another configuration file isn't necessary.

Could you give us the dataset (if it is small) and a File/ Save State file?  I tried replicating this with Wavelet, and everything looks fine...  Ditto a slice of disk_out_ref.  I'm wondering if it has to do with the dataset type or the extents (bounds, on the information tab).

Alan