[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: ParaView 5.5.0-RC2 tagged, binaries available

Fabian Wein fabian.wein at fau.de
Mon Mar 19 09:25:28 EDT 2018

>     This is a long shot, but one thing to try is moving your configuration files to the side.  When you run ParaView, it will create new ones.  Then, if the problem goes away, please send these configuration files to Cory at Kitware, so we can fix it!
>
>     Configuration files are found here: https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Settings_Files <https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Settings_Files>
>
>     Let us know if this works,

I removed the configuration file and nothing changed.

I copied an older 5.4.1 instance and there it works. Hence, it seems to be a regression at least for my Linux-Version (Tumbleweed).

Note, this is for RC-2.

Shall I send the configuration files again?

For my 5.5-RC2 "Data Axes Grid" adds the short lines, but "Axis Grid" does nothing in 5.5-RC but adds the labels in 5.4.1.

Fabian