[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Help regarding visualization of velocity vector

Andrew antech777 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:16:34 EDT 2018

Hello.
I always use glyphs for this and they work great. It may be neccesary to
check the "Orient" option. Along with this, you usually only need to adjust
vector size and add Surface Vectors filter before Glyphs to get the surface
projection (if needed).
If you don't see the option for selecting velocity then there is something
wrong with dataset or ParaView. The "Vector" option is always there, and,
if you only have one vector variable, it is not clickable but it's there.