[Paraview] Is a State File's data directory accessible through Python programmable filters?

Roman Kowch rskowch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:09:37 EDT 2018

Hi Utkarsh,

Your first interpretation is correct. I want to pass the data directory
that the user chose when loading the pvsm state file. The state file
contains programmable filters, and I want to insert that directory in each
of them.

I don't expect the user to run any of their own Python source after loading
a state file.

Thanks,
Roman