[Paraview] Help with ProgrammableFilter and PATH problem in 5.4.1

Martin Weinberg martin.weinberg at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 13:05:07 EST 2018

Okay . . . I figured out the problem but not the fix.

The problem is: I installed some packages with pip, and python is
prepending ~/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages paths to PYTHONPATH even
when I rewrite the that path in the shell.

So if I temporarily rename ~/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages to
something else, the programmable filter works as expected.

Any idea how to best handle this?

--
Martin Weinberg
6 Grass Hill Rd