[Paraview] Help with ProgrammableFilter and PATH problem in 5.4.1

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Wed Mar 7 09:03:32 EST 2018

The only dependent package I can think of for python filters is numpy,
which is used in the dataset adapter code (VTK arrays are wrapped to be
numpy array-like).  But that should be installed with the binaries and you
should get a failed import if it is missing.

Shawn

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 8:57 AM, Martin Weinberg <martin.d.weinberg at gmail.com