[Paraview] Cube Axes Visbility no longer available?

Amine Aboufirass Amine.Aboufirass at deltares.nl
Tue Mar 6 09:53:42 EST 2018

Hi,

According to this link (https://www.paraview.org/ParaView/Doc/Nightly/www/py-doc/api-changes.html), Cube Axes Visibility is now removed from the API. Why has this been removed? It seems to be an essential feature to give some idea of dimensions in rendered output.

What are different alternatives that I can use with the API? I really need some sort of ruler in my output windows.

Thanks,

Amine Aboufirass
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.