[Paraview] Rendering All RenderView's Simultaneously Without Linking Them

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:38:17 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have a set of RenderView's opened in my ParaView and after some
modifications trough the PythonShell* I would like to Render() them all
simultaneously.*

The camera's are not linked and won't help me if it is the only way
possible.

With *RenderAllViews()* command the rendering occurs one by one
sequentially.

I tried python thread library but it did not went well.

*Is simultaneously render of multiple RenderView's possible?*

Leonardo Pessanha
Laboratory of Computational Methods in Engineering
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - COPPE
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil